Carbon monoxide is an odourless and colourless gas which is sometimes produced in fires and boilers and can be fatal. Our carbon monoxide alarms tell us when there are dangerous levels in your home.
If a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected in your home a local alarm will sound to alert you, and alarm will be raised at our 24/7 monitoring centre.
In the event of it activating, the Response centre advisors will ask the Client to wait outside until assistance arrives i.e. friend, carer or a family member. N.I. Gas will also be called and informed of the situation.
Simply press the button on your pendant or alarm unit when you need assistance.
Our staff will respond and speak to you via the alarm unit. If they cannot get in touch they will summon help.
We will call for help by contacting one of your nominated key holders (relative, friend or neighbour)